Saturday, October 13, 2012

The SWEET Dickson Family

Oh My Goodness. These People. I fell in love with them! SO sweet and SO appreciative. No matter what you do it is ALWAYS wonderful to feel appreciated and this sweet family certainly made me feel it. I think we all had a pretty good time during their session. The hubs there was absolutely crazy. :) Kalie is one of the sweetest people ive ever met, and those babies. OMG. ♥ I am not sure how in the world i get so lucky with the BEST clients under the sun, but i do. SO thankful for that. here are a few of my faves from the Dickson Session. :)




Seriously?? how stinkin CUTE are they?? Little Man gave me a flower and i put it in my hair, he thought that was so silly! The best part about my job is meeting these families. Kalie and Derek, thank you for the opportunity to meet you guys and your babies. i enjoyed you guys so much! BIG hugs!! -Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment